Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum period of occupation?+
In the hot-desk area you can book by the hour, half-day or day.
Can the phone be answered in my name?+
What furniture do you provide?+
Additional furniture and other effects are available for a small additional charge.
I am looking to move to the area – where is Grangeside?+
The offices are well located for access to nearby towns, with Bradford on Avon 3 miles, Westbury 5 miles, Melksham 6 miles, and Chippenham and the City of Bath only 12 miles away.
There are excellent high speed train services to London from Westbury, Chippenham and Bath and junctions 17 and 18 off the M4 at Chippenham and Bath respectively are less than 25 minutes away.
What kind of organisations would benefit from Serviced Offices?+
• Owner managers of new businesses looking for a flexible office with minimal commitments and low risk.
• Sole traders keen to be part of a larger working environment or looking for a more professional address than a home address to operate from – with a range of business support services on hand.
• Home workers looking for a more permanent office base with all the benefits that come from being part of a larger business premises with occasional access to office space or meeting rooms and other support services.
• Managers/ Directors of large businesses from inside or outside the West Wiltshire area looking for a low risk, flexible and convenient base
for a growing team or for a temporary team to test the market or run a short term project.
• A charity looking for a flexibility base to operate from.
Why not take out a conventional lease?+
You can forget about being tied down with leases, lengthy negotiations with landlords, costly legal expenses and long delays while contracts are drawn up.
You can completely avoid the headache of telecom suppliers and utility companies, hassle with security and cleaning contractors and finding sufficient car parking.
What happens if I grow and need to move to bigger premises?+
With our flexible licensing package, you can leave quickly (some terms and conditions apply) and if you need more space we may well even be able to provide you with short or longer term additional space on the same site.
What IT & telephone facilities do you provide?+
• A fully configurable IP based phone system with voicemail supporting:
• Direct Dial & incoming call ID display (CLI)
• “Hunt groups” that will move unanswered calls to any numbers you specify
• Group pick-up
• External voicemail access
• Conference calling
• Call forwarding
• Speed dials & last number re-dial
• Call transfer
• Speakerphone and call mute
• Configurable IP based phones on each desk with your own personalised direct line phone number & phone system support & maintenance
• CAT 5 structured cabling throughout the building
• Unlimited shared use of high-speed internet connection
Please contact us for exact details and specifications of equipment and services provided.
What Admin & Reception Services can you provide?+
• Receiving deliveries
• Courier & post services
• Telephone answering
• Message taking
• Call forwarding
• Appointment booking
• Mail sorting & forwarding
• Photocopying & faxing
Please note that some services are subject to additional charges. Details of which features are standard and which are additional services can be found in the relevant sections of the website.
What other Business Support Services can you supply?+
• Meeting room hire
• Hot-desking facilities
• On-site storage
What about the Small Print?+
• Banking and Trade References
• A deposit
• The first three months’ licence fee in advance and a standing order for payment of fees, monthly in advance thereafter.
• To sign a straight forward licence agreement, written in plain English that sets out the terms under which we both agree to operate.
• We also ask you to abide by a site code of conduct that is designed for your protection and that of the other licensees. It is all about courtesy, consideration and reasonable behaviour.
What about insurance?+
What does Grangeside offer in way of security?+
Grangeside Business Centre is a shared facility. Therefore you, your employees, contractors and visitors have a shared responsibility to keep the premises safe and secure at all times during opening hours. All offices are fitted with individual digital code locks providing additional security to each single office. Door codes are always changed when an office has been vacated.
Outside of opening hours all intruder alarms will be set and security locks securely locked. Grangeside enjoys 24/7 security monitoring and CCTV. Clients requiring access outside of opening hours are instructed on security matters.